10.13.2004

i'm starting to think this was a very. big. mistake.

my inbox was full this morning - full of emails informing me of the comments certain people had made on my blog.

what started as a timesaving measure (to avoid the 16 steps necessary to comment anonymously to other people's blogs) has become a forum for people to mock me.

as if i don't have enough of those already.

by the way, in my own defense, i did have the decency to post in my own time zone on monday. plus, AMQ-F (moose hereafter for simplicity and avoision of the shift key) reminded me of the secret that i was guarding.

avoision is a word, dammit!


4 comments:

wamez said...

I would just like to point out:

(a) I didn't even look up "avoision". I'm taking your word on it. I will try to work it into my next conversation.
(b) You get emails when people comment? That's cool! I have to look like a self-centered jerk and hit my own blog if I want to see if I got any comments. And then, if I didn't get any, I feel like a bigger slug.

Moose Tucker said...

Avoison is a "Simpsons" term that I use regularly and people always look at you like you are an idiot. It is FUNNY people, that is the point!! SPF - I love you for using it. So if you are going to call me moose, do I call you tucker, or should I find a new nickname that is all yours?

WAMEZ - you don't need to look it up, you won't find it.

Hey, I have one way you could not feel like a bigger slug. BLOG!!!!

Moose Tucker said...

Where is your next blog?

Moose Tucker said...

blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog

hey, you started this.